K410 Work-Type Vest
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The #K410 Work-Type Vest is our rendition of a timeless piece first created in the 1960s as a US Navy flotation device, then later adopted into the "vest bag" by master craftsman Carol Christian Poell. Our interpretation of the vest features new hardware, shape, fabric, and perfected aspects for everyday use.
- Fully adjustable fit
- One-size fits most (best for M-XL)
- Body: 10oz. Duck Cotton Canvas
- Utility clip front latches
- Adjustable waist and shoulder straps
- Angled hidden zip pockets
- Two large chest panel pockets
- Two large back panel pockets
Size Chart (all measurements taken in inches)
This item is fully adjustable and can fit multiple sizes depending on the strap lengths.
|Across Chest Panels||16|
|Length of Back Panel||19|