OPEN - Los Angeles, CA-based 18+
We are looking for a team member genuinely excited to learn and take on responsibility with our small team. The position is intimate, and you will work directly with the owner, Owen, and production manager, Kelvin.
This position is paid, part-time, hybrid (some work-from-home elements), and some days in the office in DTLA.
- Good eye for photography and content creation.
- Working knowledge of social media and online platforms (primarily Instagram, TikTok, and Shopify is a huge plus!)
- Basic writing and communication skills.
- Organized, creative, and detail-oriented.
- Adobe Suite skills are beneficial and will make you stand out in the application process. Please highlight any other creative skills you have!
- Portfolio (a work-in-progress is fine, too)
- Likeminded taste and interest.
- Based in Los Angeles, CA.
We're looking for a professional, trustworthy, down-to-earth human available roughly twice weekly. No worries if you're a student! We're flexible.
What you may be doing:
- Content creation assistance
- Operating and managing our Instagram
- Corresponding with customers by email and messages (with patience and positivity!)
- Design and sourcing aid/research
- General organizational tasks
Every day is new and full of different responsibilities. Some are fun, and some are tedious. This position is a business, content creation, and design-based. Please feel free to apply if you lack fashion design experience!
How to apply:
Do you meet the requirements? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio, a brief description of yourself, and why you want the job! Subject: "SOMAR JOB"
We want this to be a fun, helpful, educational experience! We're still learning ourselves.
This position is currently available.